Applications - IGN: nafurion

Go down

Accepted

Post  Ninja1005535 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:16 am

This is a great app although I hope your joking about those diamond blocks!

You now have build rights in CobbleCreek as a Citizen!

Last edited by Ninja1005535 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect Punctuation)
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Applications - IGN: nafurion

Post  manbearmeat on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 pm

IGN: nafurion

Indication that I have at least read some of the rules:
Common sense & common decency towards other people is a must. Verbal harassment isn't tolerated and can and will be used against me in a court of law. Hacking isn't a part of this game and in my personal opinion ruins games. The only time I would mess with another persons structure is to admire or recreate something similar, (or take their diamond blocks) and it's never my intention to personally ruin someones hard work. Have no intention of ganking any body for any reason. Server etiquette can be found on signs located at spawn. Listen to and don't harass moderaters, Day be da boss! & Finaly Trust is a must...that's what 23 says. GL + HF

I would help Cobble Creek by hopefully building something that brings inspiration to someone else. Creativity in a sandbox game is what leads to incredible improvements on many aspects of its design and playability, something which I hope to live by. I believe I can add to Cobble Creeks community with a rather quieter approach than most but I will still help to answer questions that I can answer and try and make the time others spend here an enjoyable one.

manbearmeat

Back to top Go down