Want to duplicate? READ THIS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Cheats!

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 am

We cannot have people cheating. It ruins the server for everyone else who plays properly. If you find yourself banned (removed from whitelist or other); it is not vengeance or some sort of power play... it is staff protecting the server for the other players.

There are other servers out there that don't mind that kind of thing, and there are plenty of creative servers out there (if you find survival servers to hard to play - not everyone can be good at minecraft).

Every player has clear choices, with clear results...

Please choose wisely, so staff don't have to spend their time dealing with you.
Admin
Admin

http://cobblecreek.dogsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to duplicate? READ THIS!

Post  Phased on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:35 am

he has till thursday 8:30pm to remove anything of his from alchmeist zone.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  johno jones 1997 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

phased could i get both of the dupers romved from alchs plz i dont want anny cheats in my clan, i gave them a warning at school today not to there for they heve ignored my warning so i want them OUT

johno jones 1997

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja1005535 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am

Cobblecreek is a survival server. What you earn is from your work from farming, mining, etc and this is the way Saxburger wants the server. Saxburger, Phased and mods cant spawn any items so you should work hard like everyone else.

In the rules i'd say this is cheating and you get to have an appeal now, but I'm sure if you keep this up there may not be an appeal next time. Phased has warned you before about this and you should keep in mind that if this does happen again you will be in more serious trouble.

If you want to stay on this server you should play fair, work hard and you'll be fine.
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Want to duplicate? READ THIS!

Post  Phased on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 am

After 2 people trying to work together to trick me, by making me teleport to Thomas while kangaroo smack did the duping, he didn't realise that every time he teleported away and told me to tp, id tp back to kangaroo, i watched your inventories fill up with the items needed to dupe, and told you anyone who dupes will be banned. He ignored it.

Lesson:

ANY PEOPLE FOUND DUPLICATING WILL BE BANED, AND THERE MONEY SET TO DEFAULT OF $100, YOU MUST THEN FILL IN A BAN APPEAL TO BE UNBANNED

found helping a duplicator and you know what he is doing, you'll be temp banned.

And if your trusted when you duplicate, you'll be set back to a citizen.

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top