A Small Complaint regarding to the Admin: Phased

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Small Complaint regarding to the Admin: Phased

Post  Misfitkid50 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Saxburger,
Tonight i was mining with ninja1005535, but suddenly cobble starts forming around me. Later it filled in my whole house leaving me to clear it out and then a sign appered stating HEROBRINE WAS HERE: (Insert current date) So i told the admin and they were acting awfully suspicious so as any man would i assumed it was him moments later he aproached me at my house saying (not sure if this exactly how it went) im gonna go over to take a look. At that moment i knew it was him. I hit him ounce as a sign i was rather ticked of and then he proceeded to hit me again and again and agian so i fight back but him being the over powered admin wins due to all his fancy enchantments. After wards me and victor were fighting in the desert biome not to far from my fort phased sends his little henchmen the moderator Imderbest to annoy me so i slashed at him with my sword then phased appears from nowhere and slaughters me from behind. i say that he is abusing his powers and he defended for a while then i fianlly lost my nerve and swore at the admin. After doing so i was placed in gaol with the admin still offending and defending i was defensless in that damp cold cell he stated that i was scared of him i told him i wanted a fair fight no armor no weapons and no god mode he then left the game and i was eventually released from prison. Saxburger i hope this message will encourage you to keep your admins in line and save cobblecreek from corruption.

Thank you for your time, A loyal citizen misfitkid50
Misfitkid50

http://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftKid50/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: A Small Complaint regarding to the Admin: Phased

Post  Imderbest96 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 pm

i was not sent to annoy you, i went and watched. then you attacked me while i was unarmed and we didnt settle an agreement that we would fight so when you attacked me phased punched you with knockback and he didnt know you were on low health which resulted in your death..

in our defence
Imderbest96

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja1005535 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Just a joke, I said he was allowed to prank you. The cobblestone didn't cover the entire inside of your house just about six blocks i easily mined out for you. I'm not sure about you and phased fighting but you did get all of your stuff back. When we were fighting in the desert a message was popping up ''HEROBRINE: Halt!'' which repeated itself when we were fighting. We were talking over skype and we were fighting just for fun and i guess being a bit annoyed over the messages Misfit attacked Imderbest, which got Phased to hit back and that killed him. Misfit then swore in frustration and was gaoled for 7 minutes.

muffins.

Last edited by Ninja1005535 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 pm

I hit him ounce as a sign i was rather ticked of and then he proceeded to hit me again and again and agian so i fight back but him being the over powered admin wins due to all his fancy enchantments.

I attacked back, after you shot me with a arrow twice, i shot you once, you shot me twice more, you then started to attack me with a sword, about after 2 hits, i was down to about 3 hearts left, with no hunger, I did not want to die, so I hit you twice, you died.

fter wards me and victor were fighting in the desert biome not to far from my fort phased sends his little henchmen the moderator Imderbest to annoy me

i was asked to take him there, to show you a npc.

so i slashed at him with my sword then phased appears from nowhere and slaughters me from behind

i hit you once, knock back 2, would of moved you away from him a fair distance.

i fianlly lost my nerve and swore at the admin

you could still hold it in, ninja had worse, and did not swear, instead he trolled me back. and so has everyone else, or at least tried.

After doing so i was placed in gaol with the admin still offending and defending i was defensless in that damp cold cell he stated that i was scared of him
to what I remember, you said I was to scared to fight you, so I gaoled you instead? I don't understand where that says you are scared of me, maybe when you wanted me to not wear my enchants, I cant remember if I sent the messaged that you where scared to fight me with armour on as my computer randomly turned off.

he then left the game and i was eventually released from prison.

read above message, my computer crashed, I cant ungaol you when I am offline.

Saxburger i hope this message will encourage you to keep your admins in line and save cobblecreek from corruption.

I was in line for gaoling you, you broke a rule, I acted, if I didn't gaol, imderbest96 would of acted.

you seemed to not mention it wasn't just me, ninja was in it after I asked if I should, he said yes, so me and him had a idea but we didn't finish it completely.

Your not the first to have this done, only like 3 people have not had this done to them yet. No one else has complained, just thought it was funny, and told me who to try and get.

Phased

Back to top Go down

?

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Hoping that this was all a misunderstanding, and that we can all play nice.
Let me know (any of you), if things continue.
Admin
Admin

http://cobblecreek.dogsboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ekyaj on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm

I had no idea what was going on.
BTW happy birthday Phased.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Phased on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am

Thanks swifty Very Happy

Phased

Back to top Go down

Post  ekyaj on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am

Login.

ekyaj

Back to top Go down

Post  Misfitkid50 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am

Ninja1005535 wrote:Just a joke, I said he was allowed to prank you. The cobblestone didn't cover the entire inside of your house just about six blocks i easily mined out for you. I'm not sure about you and phased fighting but you did get all of your stuff back. When we were fighting in the desert a message was popping up ''HEROBRINE: Halt!'' which repeated itself when we were fighting. We were talking over skype and we were fighting just for fun and i guess being a bit annoyed over the messages Misfit attacked Imderbest, which got Phased to hit back and that killed him. Misfit then swore in frustration and was gaoled for 7 minutes.

muffins.

Yes well maybe you could have asked my permission you know what im like when it comes to things like this.
Misfitkid50

http://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftKid50/videos

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninja1005535 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 am

I told you it was a prank,when we were at the castle. You chased me down to the desert where we had a little fight then you attacked Imder then you died. You swore and thats how you got in gaol. It wouldnt of ended like that if you just took it as a joke. You didnt lose any items and you really didnt get griefed. It was just a few cobblestone blocks, opening and closing doors and chests.
Ninja1005535

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top